MEMBER LOGIN

DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Register & Login HERE

Here at AUTHORSdB we've formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today's mine-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers.

We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free.

Breaking News

Museyon And Author Ted Takashima Release New Political Thriller - The Wall
October 19, 2020 | Breaking News
Museyon And Author Ted Takashima Release New Political Thriller - The Wall Author Ted Takashima is pleased to announce the release of his new political action thriller, The Wall: The Refugees' Path to a New Republic. Released by Museyon in October 2020, the book is already receiving rave reviews from readers and reviewers. Captain Jadon Green has been labeled the Border Butcher after a terrible tragedy between the US military and illegal immigrants forcing their entrance into the United States of America at the Mexico border wall. Resigned to a life of misery and loneliness after losing not only his military career to a dishonorable discharge but also his family after his wife left him taking their daughter with her, Jadon is offered the chance to redeem himself in the eyes of the world and his family. His new...

Current Book Promotions

No entries were found

Top Book Reviews

The Luck of the Weissensteiners

" An impressive historical novel of the struggles of two families - one Jewish and one Catholic - during a..."
Paths Less Travelled of a Scholar Warrior (Spy) Teacher Healer

" “You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?” - Rumi Everyday life throws many options at..."
Resurrect

" Two scientists are found murdered, and their research was deadly. Investigative reporter Whitney Steel finds herself in a race..."
Everything Could Be So Perfect

"The style Mark Binmore adopts is deliberately pedantic and meticulous. In some sentences the distance between subject and eventual object..."

Reader Tools

reviewshare today

Add to Goodreads

kindlescout large

Weekly Free Books & Deals

Syndicated Blog Post

Kim Cresswell
10 February 2018
Thrillers
I’m thrilled to have received a fantastic 4 Star review for RESURRECT (A Whitney Steel Novel – Book 3) from InD’Tale Magazine!“Two scientists are found murdered, and their research was deadly. Investi...

Syndicated Bloggers

M. J. Kane
Butterflies symbolize change, evolution, the shedding of...
Katrina Jack
What would you do if your life...
Ronald Yates
I am the author of Finding Billy...
Dan Santos
Beginning my professional life...
j-Cq_BgM_400x400
I'm a self-published Christian author from West...
Tracee Ford
Tracee Ford has been telling stories her...
Gerald Darnell
'Life is Cheap - Make Sure You...
DaleAuthorPhoto.jpg
Dale E. Lehman is a veteran software...

Julienne Holmes

Julienne Holmes Updated October 20, 2015
Mom is a witch 0001

Author Details

AuthorGraph
Where I Live
Tucson, AZ
I was born in Tucson, AZ and I've always been a day dreamer; the person with her head up in the sky. I imagine what it would be like to be different, have a fun exotic life, where I travel and meet exciting people. Yet, eventually real life intervenes and I have to endure that cold slap of reality that my life is not as adventurous as I would like it to be...So, my form of escaping to this imaginary life, is to write about fictional people, who have fantastic adventures.

Photos

Videos

Jumpidy Jump Frog 0001
The Girl Who Wore Her shoes on the Wrong Feet
Everyone says that the woman across the street is a witch

User Recommendations

There are no user comments for this listing.
To write a comment please register or

Get Listed

Get listed & get indexed in the major search engines with our SEO Rich website

INCREASE YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE

Get connected with others & link communications to your author page

CONNECT. ENGAGE.

Promote

Start promoting using our AUTHORSdb Publicity Toolkit
& stand out

GAIN MORE EXPOSURE