Ace_Bez

Sewing & Designing Classes In Abu Dhabi

Question

Hi everyone!! Im searching for a sewing and designing classes offered here in abu dhabi. I do love to learn how to saw and create my own wardrobe.. who knows i may be one of the trend setters too in abu dhabi..please help!!!

aneesham18 likes this

7 answers to this question

Hi everyone!! Im searching for a sewing and designing classes offered here in abu dhabi. I do love to learn how to saw and create my own wardrobe.. who knows i may be one of the trend setters too in abu dhabi..please help!!!

Try the cultural foundation.

hii did u get lucky and find any sewing classes in abu dhabi ..im inttersted as well

hii im interested in sewing and emboidery classes... any results ?

hii im interested in sewing and emboidery classes... any results ?

I am trying to revive this post. Why? I just bought a sewing machine. I can do very basic things but would like to find sewing classes in Abu Dhabi. There must be something going on somewhere. Anybody knows????

Hi every one, I was reading all your comments and I came to a conclusion that we at the national theater are doing a very bad advertising for our courses L, here is the thing, its been almost 2 years that I’m giving sewing classes and fashion drawing illustration and many other courses that are related to fashion and still people don’t hear about it... Lets change that!

For inquires you can call National Theater "Art Workshop" 026576355,

or you can call me directly on 056 109 1981

Regards

Kristina

aneesham18 likes this