abudhabigirl

Looking for Full Time (live out) Housemaid

12 posts in this topic

We are an Australian family living in Khalidya looking for a full time housemaid on a live out basis. We can offer visa sponsorship and good salary for the right person. Must speak English well and have experience working as a maid. If you are interested, please send me a private message.

We are an Australian family living in Khalidya looking for a full time housemaid on a live out basis. We can offer visa sponsorship and good salary for the right person. Must speak English well and have experience working as a maid. If you are interested, please send me a private message.

Hai Madam/Sir

I am Chalini and my number is 0559069004. I have been working as a house maid in UAE around 4 years. Having good knowledge about all domestic services include take care of children. And I have good references.

Number is 0559069004

dear mam/sir im pradeep workingin intercontinental abudhabi im looking for place work for my fiancee .she s name is cliyoni.she have experiance with 2 families here as house maid cum nanny.she is good wit kids and excelent domestic helper.and able to join mid of december.if u able call to 0503228547 we can come and meet u for interiew this friday looking forward to hear from u

Maid available,Abu Dhabi

A Sri Lankan maid with the experience of house keeping, child care & cooking & previous experience with European family for 4 years but already on another visa looking for job without changing visa

dear sir/madam:

greetings!!!!!!!!!!! may u r in good condition upon reading this..i m jhoy gorit.29 years old, filipino. i have my own visa.i work here for almost 2 years.i know how to clean, ironing and taking care of children..i live in kalidiya...if u r interested i can come for interview at any at ur convenient time...please call me at 050-315-0980.....

hoping for your kind response......

post-14431-0-85682000-1290884440_thumb.j

Maid available, Abu Dhabi

A Sri Lankan maid with the experience of house keeping, child care & cooking & have a 5 years experience with European family is looking for part time job or

Full-time job with husband Accommodation who is presently working with Delma cafe, Cultural Foundation since last 8 years & also holds valid UAE driving license can help the family by serving for parties or any other ways.

Interested parties can contact on following Numbers:

050 3269078 OR 0507900631

Hello ma'm/sir how are you both?i am melanie a filipina,working as a domestic helper for 10 years here in abu dhabi and is now looking for a sponsor and is very interested to apply if given a chance.i am very hardworking,honest and sincere for the task that i endulge to and can work without supervision.i am fluent in english.i can come for an interview at your convenient time.hoping to hear you soon if i qualify and meet your need as a domestic helper.my contact number 0556652858.thanks and GOD BLESSpost-15993-0-57231800-1291040366_thumb.j

Please call this number 055-229-3507. She is a Filipina looking for a full time job. She has experience in childcare and managing household. Thanks.

Hi Madam,

I am a Sri Lankan working in UAE for last 7 years and well experience cleaning and pet caring, baby sitting, gardening,. Also I am good communicators in English. I very interested to meet to discuss further about my ability and skill. I have worked with many British, Europeans and Americans; many other nationalities English native speaking families. I am very flexible and quality delivery always.

I am looking for part time job in the evening hours (Almost full time) with accommodation. I have my own visa. I will be available afternoon till evening 20.00 PM for 5 or 6 days (timing and salary fully negotiable).Even weekend I am ready to work...

I am looking for native English speak family only...

Please call me Wilma and # 050 9315428

Thanks

Wilama - 050 9315428