Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BusyDad

Good dentist?

5 posts in this topic

We have been living here for quite sometime but we don't seem to be able to find a dentist we feel comfortable with. We need someone who can do more that the usual work...someone with a bit of an artist in him/her.....Anyone knows of any good dentists in Abu Dhabi? We heard about good ones in Dubai but we are trying to avoid the long trek.

Thanks!

BD

I'm happy with the Advanced American Dental Center in Al Khalidiya, opposite of the American school / behind The One.

unlike other dentists in the city their technical equipment seems to be new....

I went to see Dr Maria, she is friendly and very thorough, explains a lot, doesn't force you into anything.....

been to the british guy on Hamdan, he is good, but I may has well have left my arm at the door as I almost cried when I was quoted the price....however, I went to NMC thinking i'd save money and that Indian dentists are prob good as so many INdians have perfect teeth, just for a less than mediocre cleaning, I paid 400....so, yes, i'd go back to the British having expreienced that place...before he put his hands in my mouth I even asked him if he'd changed his gloves , i guess am lucky he didn't "mistakingly pull one out lol