Luimneach

Moroccan hair oil

17 posts in this topic

My hair is in bits and I was recommended this. Does anyone know where I can get it??

Thanks as always

I use it (and love it!) but I only have found it back home in the USA. Im going home in May and would be happy to pick some up for you if you haven't found it by then. I did a search on their websites and they don't list any distributors in Abs or Dubai.

E

I always got this from my hairdresser in London and am going to try and get some when I next go home. I've seen all sorts of hair oils here but nothing like the Moroccan one. It's so good for my hair. Will keep an eye out.

Back in the UK, got mine in Boots... possibly try Dubai as it will be better stocked(!)

ps it smells divine...

pps

This is a post from another site and there is a "moroccon warehouse on Al Quoz just above Marina store called P&MS Inc, tel 050-4276273."

hope it helps :thumbsup:

Edited by ladyluna

I don't know how much, will depends on the brand/size but definetely less epensive than buying it from here!

Will try to bring few bottles (If my suitcase allows me lol )

Sungirl...you star!

However...knowing how the laws change here and the interpretation of them gets lost in translation..., it might be on the contraband list!!!

as it is have FOUND the oil in shop called ORGANIX priced AED108.50 for a 250ml bottle of organic oil of argan!!!

in abu dhabi in masdar city.

There was a lady at Sas selling them this morning at the Flea Market. It is called ArganPur. I was intrigued and knowing how dry my hair is, I was tempted to buy. What are the benefits?

Thanks for the link ladyluna (like your nom de plume). I have had a a look and it sounds perfect for me. My hair is very dry and needs a boost. I did not by any at the stall as I had never heard of it but when I saw it, I remembered that I had seen a post about it on here. The cosmetic bottle was being sold at 16o aed. Anyway, I might contact the lady and buy one off her, we both live at Sas. Do you use it?

hi gilmore

yes I did back in UK.

post natal plus thyroid problem, my hair was dry as hay, had no life and just lay there!

having had dark shiny and voluminous hair before all this, it was psychologically very difficult for me to accept my hair condition AND I had a very small patch of alopecia areata, which thankfully went away with aromatherapy and a combination of oils of which argan was one! phew!

I cut my hair short, switched hair parting regularly and used oil once a week, applied for minimum 1 hour and hair wrapped all the while with a reduction in use of the usual shampoo and conditioner eventually after 6 months there was a noticeable difference in the hair quality and the bald patch went as well.

Currently I use NYLE anti-hairfall oil alternate with Vatika coconut oil every week (bought in Lulu) with a daily regime of vitamins and minerals

being on the correct dose of thyroxine also helps...I'm not deranged most of the time (yes I chose the name carefully!lol!)

Hi Ladies,

I'm using bio Argan oil and not only for my hair - also for my skin and i use it in my food also. There are 2 version of Argan oil on market for cosmetic use and for cooking.It's pure hand made Argan oil not mixed with anything, If we talk about price it's not so cheap but if we see the properties and the benefits the price is nothing. I buy it with 150 AED (Beauty and skin care 100 ml) from Arganpur (Produce in Morocco) Arganpur Argan oil for cooking AED 160 for 250ml.

If any one need send me email (clabo786@gmail.com)