Tajwar

Looking For Quran Teacher

Question

Hi,

I am living in Raha gardens and looking for a teacher for my daughtetes to teach reading of Quran. Please pm if you know anyone.

Thanks

Tajwar

45 answers to this question

Hi I contacted a lady named Bathool who says she has been teaching to read the Quran for the past 15 years. I am trying to get hold of her again but to no avail. Maybe you could try her number. She charges 500 Dhms per month -3 times a week.050-5616593.

Hi plz let me know if you can contact this lady or perhaps find someone else. I have a 8yrs old son and I would like someone to teach him as well. Thanks.

Hi I contacted a lady named Bathool who says she has been teaching to read the Quran for the past 15 years. I am trying to get hold of her again but to no avail. Maybe you could try her number. She charges 500 Dhms per month -3 times a week.050-5616593.

Thanks for the info, i found this contact from previous mails tried several times once talked to her but couldn't get hold of her again.

Regarding tafeez ul quran there is a nice institute next to mosque in KCA but Arabic medium. I'll try there again for some teacher to teach at home but my problem is my broken Arabic. Hardly anyone understands english there.

Please ladies if anyone finds a good teacher let us know.

Regarding tafeez ul quran there is a nice institute next to mosque in KCA but Arabic medium. I'll try there again for some teacher to teach at home but my problem is my broken Arabic. Hardly anyone understands english there.

May I know which mosque in KCA? Any landmark?

I've went to one of the Quran Institute in the city, but yes....same things :( None of them can speak English.

I know there are few institutes in Dubai who offered tahfeez specially catered for non-Arabic speaker. How I wish AD have it too.

May I know which mosque in KCA? Any landmark?

I've went to one of the Quran Institute in the city, but yes....same things :( None of them can speak English.

I know there are few institutes in Dubai who offered tahfeez specially catered for non-Arabic speaker. How I wish AD have it too.

Hi, i am not very good in giving direction in KCA let me try, coming from yasmina school on ur left carry on till raha school from roundabout take 1st exit carry on till second roundabout take 1st exit on road 15, now from second round about with saad traffic on your left, turn right carry on few meters and you can see the mosque on your right, its first right. Or you can ask anyone its the only one there with institute. I went there today and they gave me this number 02-6312211 to contact for Teaching foriegners(non-native)

I tried the man was fluent in english and very helpful. Give it a try good luck. If you need more info please send a pm. Good luck

Hi Tajwar, yes i was able to get hold of the lady and now she comes home. But if you are willing to drive to the island then you can put your kids in Iqraa Arabic learning centre. It seems quite good.the number to contact is 02-4467220 though most of the time nobody answers so it might help i f you go directly.

Hi, i am not very good in giving direction in KCA let me try, coming from yasmina school on ur left carry on till raha school from roundabout take 1st exit carry on till second roundabout take 1st exit on road 15, now from second round about with saad traffic on your left, turn right carry on few meters and you can see the mosque on your right, its first right. Or you can ask anyone its the only one there with institute. I went there today and they gave me this number 02-6312211 to contact for Teaching foriegners(non-native)

I tried the man was fluent in english and very helpful. Give it a try good luck. If you need more info please send a pm. Good luck

Thanks so much :) I'll give it a try

Assalaamualykum..

Dear Brother,

I saw your ad for Quran learning with tajweed.I have other students also and I would like to invite you also as I am a certified quran teacher and have been teaching in USA via Internet for last 6 months.So my Skype ID is this "muawiyahussain".If you have any question you are most welcome.

Wassalaam

H.S.Siraj Muneer

Hi,

I am living in Raha gardens and looking for a teacher for my daughtetes to teach reading of Quran. Please pm if you know anyone.

Thanks

Tajwar

Assalaamualykum..

Dear Brother,

I saw your ad for Quran learning with tajweed.I have other students also and I would like to invite you also as I am a certified quran teacher and have been teaching in USA via Internet for last 6 months.So my Skype ID is this "muawiyahussain".If you have any question you are most welcome.

Wassalaam

H.S.Siraj Muneer

Are you in the US, or in Abu Dhabi?

hi, I know this thread is really old now but would like to know if any one has found a good arabic teacher yet? my DS has already had 3 teachers but somehow he is not feeling comfortable yet.

Zahiya

hi, I know this thread is really old now but would like to know if any one has found a good arabic teacher yet? my DS has already had 3 teachers but somehow he is not feeling comfortable yet.

Zahiya

wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullah,

There is a sister (arabic) teaching arabic and tajweed for all levels. If you are still interested let me know, I will speak to her. Her english is ok and can explain rules and pronouncations easily.

Have you tried Alqaaeda Noorania tajweed CD? My kids loved it and almost all the Quran centers will go through this book. But the CD, kids can press any words, letters and it will pronounce by a male voice, so they can repeat after.

It is really important for everyone to be comfortable with teachers, especially younger ones. Keep looking until you find the right one for your kids.

Salaams.

Edited by applepie
madeeha likes this

Hi Applepie, thanks for referring the lady. Where is this quran teacher located? I don't drive too . so if she is anywehere near my place, i could talk to her and see what arrangements can be made. I live right next to AL Wahda Grand Millennium Hotel.

Thanks

Assalaamu alaikum Zahiya, and DesertDream :)

Oops, she lives in Khalifa A

it should b easier to find one in the city I guess, have you asked ladies at the masjid? usually there are lessons in the mornings at different masjids. Near new NMC hospital, orange masjid has for woman, may b you could ask ladies over there.

how old is your kids? if they are above 7 I would recommend Haamil Al Ghaith Quran centre, they do 3 times a week and provides bus for the kids. they have boys and girls section too. My kids liked over there as the teachers were gentle with the kids. This one is in the afternoon. In the morning they teach from pre kg - kg2 9am-12pm. Only arabic and islamic.

thanks for the info desertdream. Apple Pie could you please let me know where Hamil Al ghaith quran centre ? and if u have a phone number.

Its on airpot road after few humps from Nahda (girls) school.

Phone no. 024473199 ladies do not speak much english though.

Let us know how it goes

Hi Zahiya

I think they also do kids quran/arabic reading classes at the Iqraa centre which should be near you - at the corner of 13th and 2nd street.

Hi mummydragon,

i did send my son to Iqra. but the class for 2 hours and i was unable to make him sit for so long. they did have a break in between.

I am still looking for someone who can come to our home and teach my son quran. I live in Mohd Bin Zayed city. I found few but they dont drive...so its difficult! I wish they would open up a center in Khalifa city or mohd bin zayed city where we could send our kids....

I am still looking for someone who can come to our home and teach my son quran. I live in Mohd Bin Zayed city. I found few but they dont drive...so its difficult! I wish they would open up a center in Khalifa city or mohd bin zayed city where we could send our kids....

There is quran madina centre in khalifa A (3x a week for boys nd girls, and women) and a masjid at MBZ teaching girls after asr prayers.

Let me know if u need contact

Indigo likes this