Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
casmi24

Curtain Cleaners

Question

Is there any company that will come to your home and clean the curtains?

I am trying to avoid having to break out the ladder, unhook all the curtains, lug in black plastic bags to dry cleaner, collect, (then no doubt will sit in my car for a few days as all the previous work was major accomplishment), unbag, iron (which is major task considering length of curtains), rehook, and rehang.

If no curtain cleaning company recommendation, does anyone know where I can buy Febreeze?

5 answers to this question

Can't help you with the cleaning but they have Febreeze at Abela at Etihad plaza

no one knows of curtain cleaners? How about upholstery cleaners? I am in process of trying to get in touch with Chem Dri but not feeling too confident.

Hi

I just had my curtains steam cleaned just a couple of months back. I used Delight cleaners and they did a really great job came to the house to look at curtains and sent an email the same day with a quote. For 3 Large rugs and 2 pairs of large curtains (sorry didn't quote separate for curtain cleaning) was 460aed.

It only took the a couple of hours they were on time and polite (no waiting in all day) and they even cleaned my hall rug free while they had the machine out :biggrin:

The number is 02 678 9216.

Hope this helps.