Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
busymama

Moroccan Oil

12 posts in this topic

I got a really good argan oil hair mask in Carrefour. It's in a tub, rancid yellow colour but has made an amazing difference to my hair in the week or so I've had it. Also, Glow hair salon do an Indian oil in the Icon range. A few drops of this rubbed into your hair is also good.

Hi Ladies,

You can order 100% Organic Argan Oil from the website www.nafha.ae

They deliver in the UAE for free!!!

The company is French and they have an amazing line of Organic Skin Care products!

I tried the Prickly Pear Seed Oil. What an Oil, I have a dry skin so I had to try everything and it so worked for me...this Oil was Just impossible to find it in here...especially Organic...

Anyone know what can I get this Chocolate Cream for massage please ? I heard there is one in Abu Dhabi but have not idea where ??

Blizz

i wondered the same thing, where to get Moroccan oil here...tried it a few times this summer, omg, my hair was sooooo soft and amazing! glad to know i can get it here

Kerry Adams likes this

Hi Busy Mama,

Partially Moroccan, Argan Oil is always something I have in my house I use it for Hair and skin and sometimes for cooking too It

The most popular cosmetic products on the market is Moroccan oil, and by the New York Times it's been called the latest "miracle ingredient" in the entire world. Moroccan oil is reportedly useful for hair, skin and nails because of it's extremely high content of Amino acids, antioxidants and vitamin E.

For details information about Argan oil, Simply visit us

Edited by Kerry Adams
Kerry Adams likes this