Abu Dhabi Woman
Newmum

Baby's First Valentine Day...what To Gift Her?

Seriously? The history of Valentines day is when lovers express their love for one another. So buy your husband a present and enjoy some time together. :winksmile:

If you want to do anything for your baby put the money in a bank account every Valentines day and then, when they turn 16/18/21 you can buy something that they will treasure, a watch or jewellery.

Perhaps I'm just a battle weary mum of a teenage boy but I could just imagine his face if I brought out a little trinket and said, "I gave you this for your first valentines day". :laugh:

Sorry I have never heard of it either , it was always a day for DH and myself to spend time together and do something special . Maybe a book and write a little message in the inside , you could do this every year and it can become a little tradition for you, or maybe take a picture of you and her and keep a scrap book with pictures of you and her each valentines day in it, wouldn't cost the world but a lot of sentiment attached to it

Hey ladies,

recently came across this great website called http://www.mumzworld.com/ which im going to depend on to buy all sorts of gifts and products for my kids. i can buy things in the convenience of my own home without having to run around after the kids at the mall. they deliver within 3 days and have unbelievably the best prices compared to the stores. Hope you find it helpful.

Regards,

Kalah

Edited by kalah.hall