Abu Dhabi Woman
susan76

INTRODUCE YOURSELF !!!

Hello ladies.

I'm saly Im french I've been in abu dhabi since 2 months now.

I have a licence to work as radiographer.

I'm intermediate in English, hope to become fluent quickly. ( but anyone to converse with).

Hello ladies.

I'm saly Im french I've been in abu dhabi since 2 months now.

I have a licence to work as radiographer.

I'm intermediate in English, hope to become fluent quickly. ( but anyone to converse with).

Hello Saly!

I am Julia from the UK. I have been here almost one month but a visitor for the last 18 months.

Happy to chat and help you along. Where are you in Abu Dhabi?

Hello lovely ladies!

First of all, I so glad to have came across this forum, thank you for all the great effort and time put in to make this happen!  :thumbup:

My name is Kristina (please call me Kiki), 29yrs old, Slovakian/Austrian background, currently looking for a job, having just recently moved from Dubai to Abu Dhabi (over 7 yrs in DXB) I am now very keen to learn more about the diverse communities based here. 

My hubbie and I are currently based in MBZ nevertheless I would be more than happy to drive 'downtown' to join in any activities/events  :Clap-Hands:

Anyone (reading this) staying in MBZ, or nearby, who'd want to catch up for a coffee? 

Thank you in advance, keep up the good job dearest AbuDhabiWoman members!

Wishing you all Eid Mubarak! 

xx

Hello ladies and Happy Eid to u all !!

My name is Sara, 26 years old from Morocco and hubby spanish argentinian. I worked in aviation and my hubby works in constructions, we ve been in AD for 6 months now. Looking forward to make tons of friends and meeting u someday.

Hi I'm Jane and am from the UK. I am a yoga teacher and therapist and have been living in Abu Dhabi for 1year. We currently live at Eastern Mangroves.

Hello Jane,

Nice to 'meet' you here, are you teaching yoga in AD as well? 

Hi I'm Jane and am from the UK. I am a yoga teacher and therapist and have been living in Abu Dhabi for 1year. We currently live at Eastern Mangroves.

Hi Jane from the UK.

I am Julia from the UK, I've been here just over a month so still adjusting. Live in Al Reef.

Always wanted to properly try yoga, never had a class at a time I was available back in England so resorted to a DVD at home. Hoping to give it a whirl out here.

J xx

Ambassador

I'm Adele,

We are moving to Abu Dhabi around mid December. We are from Australia, but have lived in Malaysia, London, Scotland and Houston(USA) over the past 15 years. We have 2 children, son 11yrs and daughter 14 yrs.

You have all been very helpful for me already :)

Hi Ladies,

I am Nina and we are an Indian family settled in Mussaffah Abu Dhabi.

I am an Airline Dispatcher by profession though now  on a break as we had  a baby..

So our son Ethan is 2.7 yo now... any reccomendations for a good play school around Mussaffa? :biggrin1:

Nina '')

Ambassador

Good morning everyone, my name is Grace and I am moving to AD at the end of this month from Ras Al Khaimah. Have lived in Al Ain and lots of other places around the world with my husband's work.  So looking forward to moving to AD and exploring.  Particularly love playing Mahjong and going to the cinema. Look forward to meeting lots of lovely ladies

Edited by Grace

Hello Girls,

I,am Natas come from The Netherlands 2 kids Son 18 and daughter 11 years. Mu husband is asked for a job in Abu Dhabi. So oure plan is moving to the VAE.

Hopefully i can get some answers at this site and who knows we will meet some day ;-)

Hello Girls,

I,am Natas come from The Netherlands 2 kids Son 18 and daughter 11 years. Mu husband is asked for a job in Abu Dhabi. So oure plan is moving to the VAE.

Hopefully i can get some answers at this site and who knows we will meet some day ;-)

HI Natas ! Welcome to ADW Forum. 

Hello! My husband has just taken a job in AD, I am due with our first baby in February who I will have here in New Zealand before moving in April/May to join hubby. Looking forward to a new city, country and lifestyle :) I am visiting next week which is very exciting!

Hello Girls,

I Natas, I'm Dutch too and moved to Abu Dhabi just 2 months ago. I'm still finding my way in Abu Dhabi but maybe I can give you some tips and tricks on how to leave properly and what you can expect regarding the actual move. For me this forum is very helpful and also the Facebookgroup Abu Dhabi women group. If you want, you can send me a message. Veel succes met de voorbereidingen!

Hi ladies

I'm Raghda 27 years old from Egypt, I have a 2.9 years old boy and a 5 months baby girl.. We just moved here a week ago we still searching for a proper apartment to live in...and I really hope I could make some friends

Hi girls!

I am Irina, 31 years old. I am originally Russian, but last 8 years I've been living in Cyprus where I met my husband. We moved to Abu Dhabi 2 weeks ago, we have a 6 months baby girl. Will be glad to make new friends, especially with the same age kids to spend time toghether.