Abu Dhabi Woman
susan76

INTRODUCE YOURSELF !!!

Hi Everybody,

My name is Iman and I am an American Muslim convert, living in AD, with my Pakistani husband. We are newly weds, and met each other in AD. I am a former professional distance runner, and was the 2009 USA Women's Marathon running champion, and Olympic trials qualifier. I moved to AD after retiring from professional running due to injury, and after embracing Islam, looking to start a new life in a peaceful Muslim country. I then met my future husband, who works at a local restaurant, and we got married shortly thereafter, alhamduillah. I now enjoy being a loving partner to my husband and housewife. My hobbies are studying Islam,  spending time with my husband, running, exercising, cooking, studying health and alternative medicine, playing with my darling Persian cat, Pici, and her 4 kittens, and riding motorcycles with my husband. 

I look forward to getting to know you all better, and chatting it up on this forum. 

Warm wishes and greetings to all you ladies here and your families!

P.S. : How do I change the flag on my profile, because it shows UAE flag, but I am not Emirati - though I feel like UAE is my home?!

Edited by Runningcactus

On 5/4/2007 at 7:20 PM, susan76 said:

Hi ladies

Can we start our introductions on this site as well so we all know who everybody is i am still lost with the names

Hi,
my name is Meike. I'm from Hamburg and we will arrive in Abu Dhabi in August 2018.