Abu Dhabi Woman
susan76

INTRODUCE YOURSELF !!!

Hi, I'm Kate and just found out that we are returning to Abu Dhabi. I last lived there 20 years ago. Should be with you within the month. Very happy to be coming back. We were there temporarily 5 years ago when we thought we were returning but that only lasted for two months. Lets hope its a bit longer this time :)

Edited by katexyz
Hadn't finished typing

21 minutes ago, katexyz said:

Hi, I'm Kate and just found out that we are returning to Abu Dhabi. I last lived there 20 years ago. Should be with you within the month. Very happy to be coming back. We were there temporarily 5 years ago when we thought we were returning but that only lasted for two months. Lets hope its a bit longer this time :)

WB! 20 yrs is a very long time! Am sure youll be amazed this time. Wish ya all da best 

On 10 September 2019 at 1:25 PM, katexyz said:

Hi Kate . That's  fantastic . It's been 6 years since we left AD . I would give my right arm to come back to stay . I hope your trip is longer too . All the best .