Abu Dhabi Woman
susan76

Donations For Needy Family

Hello there

I am putting out a plea for your help and generosity

i have a indian couple who are struggling ,and have had a baby girl and she is now 6 months old and another who will be having a baby boy in the next coming month, we have collected for the girl when was born, and it made a great diffrence for this couple , now as a growing child she wants to play and is very inquisitive,

so i ask if you have any unwanted items toys , furniture, games musical items, anything u can spare to help them out would be greatly appreciated, and for the new couple

i am sure we all have a few things we dont need, and it can go to good use

i live in KCA

a good deed will not be forgotten :-)

please help

Susan, although I have nothing to give at the moment I wanted to say well done for helping families in need.

I recently donated a couple of bags of clothes to KrisS and another bag of clothes/kitchen items to the cleaners in the building where we live, feels good to know that we have helped those less fortunate than ourselves.

Hi Susan, I have a high chair and I am sure I can get together a bag of toys. As I work fulltime, and dont drive, would you able to pick them up?I live in about 8 minute drive from Al Wadha Mall on Airport Road.

Hello i am so sorry

i did not realise that i was not getting ay notifications !!

i live in kca next to womens college and canadian school roundabout

my mobile is the best place to reach me on 0552007899

i am willing to pick up ladies if i am in town let me know

thanks again to all of you who are willign to help

lammas , its great to be abole to help others adn yes thanks to all the ladies who do including Kris s, she is amazing

Hi, I have some children clothes and toys. Please let me know where to drop them.

Thanks for helping!

Hello

i dont know wether you have received my message yet

i live in kca and my number is 0552007899

i can meet you at mug and bean if you want in KCA etihad plaza

I have just put three bags in the boot to bring to St Andrews. I'll go through them again and see what might be suitable for you. I also have 2 boys and will have some baby boys clothes. I'll call you to arrange handover.

Hi Susan

I have some stuff, including a microwave, that both families can use. I can drop off after school pick up next week - does Monday or Tuesday suit you - about 3.20 pm? Also, will there be someone there to help - I can't lift the microwave alone? (Yes, I know I am a wimp!)