Nour1985

Gynecologist Dr In Abu Dhabi ?

51 posts in this topic

I have found that Dr Tank carries out unnecessary procedures at a vast cost. For example it was suggested I had a repeat smear in 3 months time I saw the paper work but she did a biopsy which was not on the recommendation form from the hospital. She had also had the results for 9 days sitting on her desk but failed to tell me I had the all clear until I rang. I was also given some antibiotics which made me really ill as she thought I had an infection the swab came back clear. Our health insurance doesn't cover all her fees and it cost us 600 dirhams and the health insurance was billed for 6,000 dirhams!!!!

Hi,

I used to go to see Dr Marwan at Al Noor Hospital at Airport Road. He's really good, if u not mind seeing male doctor :)

Hi all. I tried contacting HealthPlus to get an appointment with Dr. Denise, but apparently she's left the organization. Anyone has any idea with which hospital she's practicing now? Appreciate your help in advance.

Dr. Elsa will be leaving the German Medical Centre and will be setting up somewhere else by April. Will keep you guys informed once I know where she's going.

Hi,

I have tried most of the Dr's in Abu Dhabi and would not recommend any of them!! I have found an amazing Dr in Dubai though. Her name is Dr. Koster. She is very professional and extremely knowledgable!! I can not recommend her enough. I know it's in Dubai and not Abu Dhabi but I think it's more important to see a good Dr., even if it is a one hour drive away.

belliepoep likes this

Hi all. I tried contacting HealthPlus to get an appointment with Dr. Denise, but apparently she's left the organization. Anyone has any idea with which hospital she's practicing now? Appreciate your help in advance.

Hi auhmom, Not sure if anyone responded to you about Dr. Howard but she has moved to Al Noor Hosp.

Thanks.

Dr. Elsa Loseva is moving to the Hospital Franco Emerien in April 3. They are scheduling her appointments now.

Have tried to find Dr Howard and Else and Dr Tank but no joy as either moved or the cent is closed for renovation....does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks

She's at Al Noor hospital

Hi all, been following this thread as I've just moved here and was wondering the same thing 'anyone know a good Gyne'?

After extensive hospital research, I've registered with the Women's Health Centre to have my baby, appointment coming up. Do I need to have a private doctor as well as attending the midwives clinic? Or just this WHC? Every country varies so I'm only just finding my way.