Abu Dhabi Woman
busyme

Educated, Normal And Real Ladies!

Hi Everyone,

I've been in Abu Dhabi for sometime now, have met some wonderful ladies and a lot of weirdos! I am here to set up a time for educated and like minded individuals from Abu Dhabi. If you talk enjoy back biting and talking about others then please don't bother to show up. I would like to meet ladies that like discussing islam, ways to enrich our family life and just girl time! Please refrain from bringing a camera, its not a photoshoot;)

The first meeting will be on Wednesday 27th of February at Lemongrass Mushriff Mall, 7pm.

Look forward to meeting some wonderful people!!

Edited by busyme

AOA,

i ve been checking ths site for a while but this time ur group caught my attention especially the line "discussing islam".. i would like to b a prt of ths group..are their any meet ups planned in the near future?

btw i am zahra n moved to abudhabi 2 years bac...with two kids i am a housewife:)

lookin frward to your reply

Asalam o Alaikum,

i am also 100% agree with both of u..but missed last meeting. i am also in search of such friends who they are more to be muslims and quality time spendable.

waiting for more posts on this topic

Maher sadaf

i am in MBZ near emirates National school.house wife and religious type of lady small friend circle interested in sewing clothes and all stuff related to clothes.And may i have ur introduction plz

salam hayya.. im a housewife too, with a cute lil baby boy mashallah living in baniyas with my in laws.. hope to hear from u soon.. can we be friends and arrange a meetup like the one explained above :smile:

inshallah,i ll do.. have to go to karachi for a week only on dis cuming friday, when back again, i ll surely plan to visit ur place... thanks for being generous nd inviting :smile:

welcome hina

temporarily i have no connivance...u can come to me in mornings in week days ....

regards

Hayya, I am from Islamabad but was in Karachi for the last 3 years...mum of two boys:) grown up boys...;) living in Al-Bateen area:) interests are wide but traveling and reading and volunteering for a good cause :) what abt you:)