tinks

WIAD

23 posts in this topic

Wiad have their welcome back coffee next Thursday the tickets are on sale at their office 35 dirham . Are there any other ladies that are going? 023.gif

do you thinks it's the i'm worth it cream she's using as I if it it i'm going for a bucketful, smile.gif it's at the Beach Rotana Hotel xx

Can someone tell me more about the WIAD? Just wondering what they do or if it is just another coffee morning? I have not been able to find a website.

No it's not just another coffee ...Wida have the odd morning but not very often they are better known for the groups they hold suck as Bowling, Painting , Reading and most of the groups are free . They also hold talks and being a member also gives you discounts at certain restaurants and coffee shops. The people who hold the groups will be at the re-union coffee and will be taking names . I'm interested in the Watercolour class they are just setting up xxx they also do day trips xx

Is it only open 10am - 12 noon?? Aaarghh!! Why is everything when I'm at work!! Sob.gif Seems impossible to join any of the women's groups here unless you're married with children! Does anything happen in the afternoons?? I finish work at 3pm but nothing available after this time... starting to climb the walls!

Hi - I'm new to AD and trying to find the date, time , location to play in a Bridge group. Anyone have info? Contact name and number or even a game I can pop in on. I heard the WIAd meets on Wed at Hemingways at Hilton but what time and who to call? thanks, ml

Abu Dhabi Ladies meet every wednesday from 10 till 12 in Hemingways in Hilton, Corniche.

You can just come and have a chat and coffee. It will cost you 40 dhr but that is the money we have to pay to Hilton to get the coffee, cakes, fruit, sandwiches,...

ADL organises lots of events, morge info on the coffe morning or in the monthly newsletter.

Hi - I'm new to AD and trying to find the date, time , location to play in a Bridge group. Anyone have info? Contact name and number or even a game I can pop in on. I heard the WIAd meets on Wed at Hemingways at Hilton but what time and who to call? thanks, ml

WIAD had an office at The Novotel (now Mercure) on Hamdan Street. Not sure if they are still there. Try googling and I am sure the details will come up.

Women in Abu Dhabi (WIAD) - membership gives you access to a range of different activities

Edited by Lammas