Abudhabimummy

Where to buy a childrens birthday cake

18 posts in this topic

Not yet, but in a few months I will need a birthday cake for my kiddos - any idea where I can get one from in KCA? or if not in KCA then anywhere in Abu Dhabi... THis might be a stretch but are there any places that sell "healthy" cakes?

Mr Baker in TCA, along Hamdan Street (AD Mall end), near al Salama Hospital.

*note to self - since this seems to be my area of speciality should perhaps save it so in future can just copy and paste directions*

hi we had our DD's cake made by the lovely guys at Planet Cafe at mangrove Village, almost kca, - it was delicious- a chocolate cake mind so not of the healthy persuasion (they'd just had spag bol for their food so felt they were okay to have a treat) and not very child orientated though for my 3 old it hit the spot by being chocolate and having candles. Still simple to please - she seemed more interested in eating it and getting the balloons. (From banana balloons at 3 aed each they were a gerat take away gift for the kids)

We did use mr baker last year and she had a huge winnie the pooh (they don't do small cakes here so arrange a coffee morning a few days later - bumps and babes were most grateful of the choc cake this year) which was also delicious but again doesn't hit the healthy button.

Happy hunting

tx

Ice creme cakes from baskin robbins, they have in Shangri la hotel souq and the muroor co-op. Really good tasting unhealthy (it is a birthday cake huh.gif ) from Miss J cafe.

If you have some pics of your decorated cakes, I think that

would help alot to those who are interested.

If you are interested in seeing pictures you can send me a message and i'll email my flyer to you. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to upload it to this website.

Not yet, but in a few months I will need a birthday cake for my kiddos - any idea where I can get one from in KCA? or if not in KCA then anywhere in Abu Dhabi... THis might be a stretch but are there any places that sell "healthy" cakes?

Try My link

I'll second IAK - her cakes are fantastic and she's extremely helpful and professional.

AA

I'll second IAK - her cakes are fantastic and she's extremely helpful and professional.

AA

Thanks Angelic for your lovely words. My aim is always to see the "WOW" expression on the customer's face when they see the cake. That really makes all the effort worthwhile. :victory:

hi, do you still do birthday cakes?? if so, do you do themed ones for kids?? How much approx. I went to miss j cafe today, OMG what a rip off!!! need it for the first july 2011

La Brioche! Fab cakes - can order day before and will do any kind of picture, character or otherwise!

Easy and not expensive. Tasty cake too.

hi, do you still do birthday cakes?? if so, do you do themed ones for kids?? How much approx. I went to miss j cafe today, OMG what a rip off!!! need it for the first july 2011

She still does...my dd's classmate had ordered one from last week.