Abu Dhabi Woman

What Is The Best Laundry Shop In Abu Dhabi?

There isn't any really best laundry in Abu Dhabi, the trend is to go to the nearest one in your neighbourhood. Like when I lived in Khalifa A I would take them there, and when now I am in Between the Two Bridges, we take them across the road. You have experience laundry cleaners but when they bring in the trainees, that is when you get back bad service. Some people say Snow White is the best so you could try them.

There isn't any really best laundry in Abu Dhabi, the trend is to go to the nearest one in your neighbourhood. Like when I lived in Khalifa A I would take them there, and when now I am in Between the Two Bridges, we take them across the road. You have experience laundry cleaners but when they bring in the trainees, that is when you get back bad service. Some people say Snow White is the best so you could try them.

DD which laundry service do you use in between the bridges? Do you remember the name? Our delivery one has been slacking recently, and I would love to get one close by (and insha'Allah they deliver!)

TIA...

DD which laundry service do you use in between the bridges? Do you remember the name? Our delivery one has been slacking recently, and I would love to get one close by (and insha'Allah they deliver!)

TIA...

I 'll get the name for you, it is opposite our house, near the Sheikh Hamdan Mosque right behind SEHA at the very end. We are new to it but I already know from friends this is a good place for tailors and laundry.

Edited by DesertDream

Okay back, its called Super Sonic Automatic Laundry ( don't you love the names they come up with? haha) anyway they claim to be expert dry cleaners- all I can say is so far so good! I take my sons expensive conduras and they look okay. They have delivery services and urgent services ( which are pretty good too).

Tel 02-5577025

Edited by DesertDream

Do you all know what I have noticed?? That the smell of the clothes are different based on which laundry they come from.

For example, I can smell that there is nice smell from clothes which come from one of the laundry but there is not any smell from other one.

Of course I prefer to deal with the one which it can make my clothes have nice smell.

Maybe you have not noticed that, some people think it's very important what kind of smell of their clothes after coming from laundries.

Edited by Empress uae
  • 6 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used Washmen for the past 2 yrs and I was very happy with them. Booking their services through the app was very easy, pick up from the door step, reasonable prices and the laundry was perfectly done. They have expanded their services and even take back coat hangers you do not need and collect donations for Red Cross (clothing) when picking up your laundry.