Abu Dhabi Woman
MrsUsman

Islamia English School? ?

Assalam o alikum and hi to all. Can anyone give me some information about Islamia English School. How is studies and atmosphere. I have to find school for my son for who will turn to 3 years and supposed to go in KG. It will be really helpful if you can tell me something about this schòol.

thanks and regards

walaikum asalaam mrs usman,

as far my experience for all the schools in abudhabi they never ever satisfied u the quality u want. we had waited for 3 years to admit my daughter in islamia .last year we got admission and this year my son also admitted there? as far as girls are concern islamia is good but not for boys,

its very difficult to handle my boy in these days ....male teachers r not very responsible but there is no way out ..what to do?we have to compromise with there system.

in my opinion tawakal ker k kisi b school m addmission kerwa den .Allah behter kare ga inshAllah..

thanks

walaikum asalaam mrs usman,

as far my experience for all the schools in abudhabi they never ever satisfied u the quality u want. we had waited for 3 years to admit my daughter in islamia .last year we got admission and this year my son also admitted there? as far as girls are concern islamia is good but not for boys,

its very difficult to handle my boy in these days ....male teachers r not very responsible but there is no way out ..what to do?we have to compromise with there system.

in my opinion tawakal ker k kisi b school m addmission kerwa den .Allah behter kare ga inshAllah..

thanks

thank you very much at for your reply.. can you suggest me any other school with resonable fee?? also i have heard good about al nahda school but heard same boys problem for it... have you got any idea??

yes you are right.. Allah pr tawakal krny k elawa kuch ho b nahi sakta but atleast to milay, as you are saying that you waited for 3 years and then got admission .. i am really worried..

thanks you you answer..