Abu Dhabi Woman
Sign in to follow this  
Savage Rocker

Doctor Recommendation

Dr. Marwan at Al Noor Airport road came highly recommended by friends. I am due to deliver in 5 weeks and have been very happy with him thus far.

Some ladies have complained that he pushes C-sections but, in my case and the case of one of my friends, he actually encouraged us to look at vaginal delivery as a first option, so this has not been substantiated by my experience. Unfortunately, in my case, my back injuries preclude this, so I'm still going with the section.

Thank you Claudinia and hope you delivery goes smooth :) I have heard a lot of positive experiences with Dr Marwan too. Unfortunately, Al Noor hospital at airport road is a bit of a commuting distance and at this stage am still 'shopping' for a good dr within the city. If I am unlucky In finding someone good close by I might try Dr Marwan.

For others out there who might be interested in seeing Dr Ibtihaj, I will update you how it goes after my appointment.

Edited by Savage Rocker

There is a very nice gynae at Harley Street near Marina Mall, Dr Raquel Martinez, I would definitely recommend her however, I am not sure how that works out for the actual delivery, although for appointments I have seen her a few times and thought she was great.

Theres also the new bright point hospital - I haven't been personally but heard lots of good things about it.

They're still not sure about exactly when the opening will be for Brightpoint, but I've been reassured they'll be ready for my May due date. So far, I've seen Dr. Rhonda and Dr. Anselma and liked them both. If I were to choose, I'd go with Dr. Anselma probably- I just got a better "vibe" from her.

I've been several times over the past couple of months for prenatal appointments and lab work and can't fault anything with the service or attentiveness of the providers.

On 1/18/2015 at 12:51 PM, bunnyrabbit said:

There is a very nice gynae at Harley Street near Marina Mall, Dr Raquel Martinez, I would definitely recommend her however, I am not sure how that works out for the actual delivery, although for appointments I have seen her a few times and thought she was great.

Theres also the new bright point hospital - I haven't been personally but heard lots of good things about it.

Hi bunnyrabbit - how was your experience with Dr Raquel? Did you deliver with her and where?