Abu Dhabi Woman
Abir

Babysitter On An Hourly Basis

Hi everyone,

Me and my husband are invited to a dinner in a few days so we need someone to look after my 2-year-old daughter.

By searching on google and this forum, I only found people talking about illegal babysitters or full time nannies so I would like to know if

there are companies who offer babysitting services on an hourly basis and if they do, do they send you babysitters in the evening (eg., from 5pm to 10/11pm)?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Abir

I would try to join the UAE HOUSEMAIDS Facebook page. Send out some messages on the forum and someone will respond to you.

Thank you Pearsy :)

Ambassador

How about a teenage daughter of a friend ? My daughter regularly babysits for friends children in the same way as we used to do in the uk .

How about a teenage daughter of a friend ? My daughter regularly babysits for friends children in the same way as we used to do in the uk .

Thanks for your help Pebbles. Me and my husband finally agreed that I stay at home while he goes to the dinner alone :(

It was a short time notice and we couldn't find someone.