Abu Dhabi Woman
irishrover

Dentist Khalifa City A or Abu Dhabi

Al Bustan may be ok for regular check, but I needed a wisdomtooth removed, and the dr. had no clue what he was doing! The injections was put in wrong, and the the dr. tried to crush the tooth!!! Not the way to get it out!!!!

Had lots and lots of pain! Eventually dr. Shaikh from Marigold dental got the tooth out - with no pain at all.

I have been going recently to the New medical Dental Clinic but the New Royal Medical Hospital is now open in Kha A so you should try there. I go inside Abu Dhabi for my appts-bit far to be honest but still going.

Edited by DesertDream

Poor you, DKmom! Which dentist did you use there? Of course, I can only vouch for my own treatment at Al Bustan Clinic under Dr Samer. I had a wisdom tooth removed plus dental implants and replacement crowns.  Have to say I'm delighted with the outcome. 

for me Dr .Ramzi at the swiss clinic is my dr since day 1 in UAE .. 

Dr Gaby Haddad is excellent... Very polite and caring along with all the other staff.

I've had check ups, X rays and a root canal since being in AD. He listens and advises you about certain food and tells you how to look after your gums and teeth better.

Ive had two upper wisdom teeth removed here to with the surgeon as I kept getting abscesses... I was so scared to go ahead with this surgery but abscesses are the worst pain ever and enough was enough.

The two wisdom teeth were out within 2 minutes and I didn't suffer any pain or after pain... Wish I'd of had them out years ago.

details below for anyone wanting excellent dental center...

HADDAD MEDICAL DENTAL CENTER

Hamdan st. Muraijeb tower #208
ABU DHABI, U.A.E. Phone: +971 2 6325096
Fax: +971 2 6341911
Email: haddadmc@eim.ae