Abu Dhabi Woman
Sign in to follow this  
Jane_G

Graduation Ceremony

Al Ain University of Science and Technology recently concluded its Graduation Ceremony last May 31, 2016. Under the patronage of His Excellency Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Culture and the Knowledge Development, Al Ain University of Science and Technology organized and the Graduation Ceremony for the 10th Batch, which coincides with the celebrations of the university over ten years of its founding, under the slogan (Ten Years of Giving) The ceremony was held at the theatre of the Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi,

The number of graduates were 1022 students divided from five colleges: the College of Pharmacy, College of Engineering and Information Technology, College of Law, College of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Business Administration, as well as Master's graduates, and students of Professional Diploma in Teaching program.

Professor Ghaleb El Refae, the President of the University, congratulated the graduates, and said: "I am delighted to extend my warmest congratulations on behalf of Al Ain University of Science and Technology to the alumni and their parents, and I hearten you to continue your objectives in seeking more knowledge as you continue with self-developing your minds and characters. through knowledge. and I wish you all the success in your professional and scientific future".

At the end of the ceremony, Al Ain University of Science and Technology thanked and appreciated His Excellency Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan for his patronage to the graduation ceremony, and his participation with the graduates on their day. Last but not least,  the graduates and their families expressed their joy on this occasion in a cordial, cheerful and pleasant atmosphere.

Download

Edited by Jane_G