Abu Dhabi Woman
Sign in to follow this  
gardengirl

Hire a company to battle the lines for maid visa? HELP

We will be sponsoring a maid for the first time.  My husband is in and out of the country, well- almost always.  I assume, I can't do this without him?   How time consuming is this process?  I've read the pinned posts, sounds complicated and very time consuming for someone who mostly does touch and goes in country.   If we hire a company, can they do all the leg work and he just goes in and signs something?  The maid we are hiring has been in country for 25 years, so there will be no problem on her end, she can do all that needs to be done on her part by herself.    

Does anyone have a reliable not complicated or full of hassle company they could recommend?

Thanks- Kristi

Update on Roboa Al Shamal Typing Services for Maid's Visa:

We used Roboa for our maid's visa and were very impressed with their service.  My husband didn't have to go to immigration, they brought all the papers to us for signature.  We did have to take the maid for her medical but went to the place at the football stadium - straight in, no queue, very clean and very professional. Apart from that, they did everything and advised us in writing of all the paperwork in advance and kept us in the loop. Very efficient.

We will definitely use them again - hassle free and well worth the fee if the sponsor is too busy to manage the stress, hassle and unknown territory of the maid visa process!! :-)

The one thing we did find out is that the sponsor must be in the country during the process.