Abu Dhabi Woman

Has or does anyone actually do online shopping from regular ( local) hypermarkets and local stores etc.? I know many do from abroad ofr clothing and Misc. items... but wondering do you order even groceries or household goods too? I am presently trying one and will try another store so will give my experience on them once I have received my order..... what was your experience ladies ?

my husband's friends told us alooooootttttt about lulu's online shopping .. so tryibg to try it next week !!

What I have learnt soo far is that Carrefour does appliances only while Lulu goes further by delivering even food products and fresh meat.. so good you gave me that feedback. I am thinking to give Lulu a try and already waiting for Carrefour order  for a couple of appliances so will give feedback on that as soon as I receive the products.

Okay, now from experience I can recommend ordering online from Carrefour, I receive all my items promptly within 48 hrs from ordering and you can track your shipment as well.I also received all items very nicely packed, obviously done with care too and all bills and warranties included. Ready to try out my new kitchen gadget too very soon hehe.

thats great !!.. what i dont like about lulu stuff is they only have a limited food brands , they almost sell only their items in some food categories .. 

anyway for me i like to spend time bying my groceries, and checking new stuff but i hate waiting in a long line just like u ..