Abu Dhabi Woman
tri-geek

Long Standing Member Desert Dream

Some of us noticed DD was missing from the forum. @Jennyr_au was on the  case and her investigation report(and a friend)  discovered our beloved member @DesertDream  had hurt herself and was in hospital with surgery.  

@freddo and @Jennyr_au and I went to visit today and she is home with a broken arm and not able to type with ease.

We miss you DD.

Get well soon DD xx

Hello precious friends! Huge warm, hearty thank you to you all for your well wishes.Typing or rather hen pecking with one hand on mini iPad so managed to get wifi connection on here. I put it on a cushion and here I am. 

I have been in really bad pain past few weeks and will go into what happened another time soon inshallah. I was in hospital for almost two weeks and back and forth during the week to see my excellent doctor and physiotherapy.

Arm in sling but steadily trying to get back in normal routine. Will pop in now and then : ) 

@lunabella bakeries make all kinds of cookies and cupcakes for UAE national day , kids also dress up uae flag colored clothes, adults scarves or wrist bands and badges. 

Very best wishes and warm regards dear friends and thank you so much again 

Edited by DesertDream

Welcome Back, DD!  Hope your injury is not too painful and you are following doctor's orders to keep the arm supported in a sling. 

Sending you the best thoughts for a speedy recover so you can keep all of that good advice coming.

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 10:01 PM, DesertDream said:

Hello precious friends! Huge warm, hearty thank you to you all for your well wishes.Typing or rather hen pecking with one hand on mini iPad so managed to get wifi connection on here. I put it on a cushion and here I am. 

I have been in really bad pain past few weeks and will go into what happened another time soon inshallah. I was in hospital for almost two weeks and back and forth during the week to see my excellent doctor and physiotherapy.

Arm in sling but steadily trying to get back in normal routine. Will pop in now and then : ) 

@lunabella bakeries make all kinds of cookies and cupcakes for UAE national day , kids also dress up uae flag colored clothes, adults scarves or wrist bands and badges. 

Very best wishes and warm regards dear friends and thank you so much again 

Hope you are recovering well @DesertDream