Abu Dhabi Woman
Sign in to follow this  
DesertDream

Soo who's spring cleaning during holiday time??

Besides me that is... lol.  Well since everyone is busy with one thing or another or even away,  I have been very, very busy to be honest. last week it was getting through all my appointments, even dentist... sure glad that is out of the way for now!! Wonder why dentist always find something else whenever you go...hmmmm???

Anyway, during that time, I bought all the gifts that I had to buy for the next two months...( I have a calendar for that). Next, down the line before end of month is to prepare 'ediya' packets inshallah for family members.

For three days, I fixed and had all ACs cleaned.. the hot weather is really impacting their efficiency. Now today, started to clean out store room outside and chuck out old stuff not needed. I started this before my  arm broke  a while back, and now back to work on it. Sooo, glad too. It will take a couple of days sorting and rearranging though. When everyone is around, I just can't get it done with having to stop for one thing or another.

Next on the list, are reorganizing file cabinets.. doing all this during my appointments, so when I am done temporarily with those, I will relax with a couple of friends over!! With all that work done and at the back of my mind :)

I also have a cabinet I need to get refurbished..I have a great idea for that tooI

Soo, what have you ladies been doing ??? do share

Edited by DesertDream

My daughter in law is presently redoing her room, she has repainted it,  and is now putting in new carpets and curtains today. Thus, because I have to be supervising everything with them most of the time ,  it took my friend time away :( 

I had to fix  the third ac ( living room now)  in a row now  *sigh* , had  water pipe fixed yesterday and , also had to have a wall switch that had burnt out redone... never ending maintenance stuff!! 

Have one curtain to fix, and put in New tv cabinet in one room,  The rest is regular routine of changing soft furnishing before Eid which is expected last day of this month or beginning of September. tired to be honest and  the re cleaning of the paint  people's  foot prints is soooo annoying.

Edited by DesertDream