Abu Dhabi Woman
tangerine

Delivery Service for Remote Areas

Good evening,

I was wondering if there was any delivery service that picks up the food you order if the restaurant you want doesn't deliver to your area. I'm in the middle of nowhere (Khalifa City B) and going to downtown Abu Dhabi for my orders just isn't practical.

Any suggestions are welcome and I don't mind paying for a service to do this for me.

Thanks.

15 hours ago, tangerine said:

Good evening,

I was wondering if there was any delivery service that picks up the food you order if the restaurant you want doesn't deliver to your area. I'm in the middle of nowhere (Khalifa City B) and going to downtown Abu Dhabi for my orders just isn't practical.

Any suggestions are welcome and I don't mind paying for a service to do this for me.

Thanks.

Ooo yeah you gotta pay for sure :biggrin: how much am not sure!

If you call any of these resturents and ask them about delivery people, they'll give you their numbers for sure.. Just call any resturent and ask them for delivery people. Well, frankly speaking those (sometimes) work as freelancer; meaning they have no contract with the resturents, they have verbal words with the rest. that they'll be working with them from say 6AM until 10PM certain days a week :)

Good luck,

Go to Talabat.com. or Zomato.com ( look for your area) which they have-  make your online order, they will usually call you first time around for you to send them your location,  and after several orders they will know your location already. Your mobile number will be associated with your location which they will have on computer until you change your address online ( edit).

If you don't have the app. you can download it from apps or from google. They charge 5 dh for delivery so it's worth it.

Edited by DesertDream