Abu Dhabi Woman
Randa

Volunteers for an EPIC mom & daughter event

Abu Dhabi moms hear me out for a second please...
I've been recently asked what would I do if I had just a few more months to live...
what I'm about to share, was DEFINITELY on that list of ABSOLUTELY must be done before I check out.

SoOo...I've been thinking about this for a while now and it is crystalising in my head into such a beautiful experience for moms and daughters. It's a day out in the city LIKE THEY'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE. I've shared the idea with a few moms and straight away they said they want in. This has been nagging at me and I just have to do it. Through this event, these girls will have love and connection with one of the most important people in their life, their mom.

I want to have each participating daughter to experience a day with her mom she will never ever forget and that will transform their relationship forever.

And I need your help.

I just have a tiny problem. While I was in Thailand my assistant quit on me. I've only 1 pair of hands, a plate full of goodies that I cannot delegate, a book that I've been trying to finish for years and only 24 hours in a day.

SoOo...I'm looking for a small group of volunteer moms. 
*Must be living in Abu Dhabi (and be familiar with the city).
*Must have a car (and drive it).
*Must be committed & have free time in the mornings to work on this.
*Must be team players and have organisational skills.
*Must be social (very)
*Having persuasive skills is also a huge plus 1f609.png;)
*Preferable that they have a daughter (for research)

As a thank you, the volunteers will get some perks such as 1 on 1 coaching time with me, my Be You cards and participating in the big event at a special price.

It's all about spreading the love. 2764.png<3

If interested please send an email to info@beyouinternational.com or call my office at 024463766 during business hours.

To know a bit more about me and what I do please go to www.beyouinternational.com