Abu Dhabi Woman
Sign in to follow this  
DesertDream

The Big Sales Going On..so, what did you buy?

With all the big sales going on, I was just wondering if anyone  managed to get any super bargains or something you really wanted...I heard the super sale on in Dubai caused huge traffic jams too.

I wasn't planning to go sale shopping but heard there was one at Home Centre, Dalma ( now over though) so, that changed my mind.

A few months ago I saw this really beautiful, hand painted canvases of a set of vases -at the time it was a bit expensive so wasn't encouraged to buy it as much as I really did like it. I went again, and it must have been waiting for me as it was staring right at me lol. It was almost half price.. and the size, the colours and the actual vases were perfect for the upstairs living room. Sooo, you guessed it, it is now on my living room wall. I would have definitely bought another painting had I found the right size too but they were all bigger.

On 28/11/2017 at 1:56 PM, momentmal said:

Wish I could, but with my traffic fine mishap there is no more money for the malls :glare: I heard though that there are some good offers! 

We paid the traffic fines two days before the 50% discount was announced.... OH was not best pleased. AED 2,600 - made us feel slightly ill especially when we doubted them but the hassle and idea of having to take it to court put us off completely.  And then knowing had we waited it would have been half the amount. :dry:

Guessing they fixed the errant cameras as nothing since and my driving miss daisy standard hasn't changed.

Edited by deja vu

7 hours ago, deja vu said:

We paid the traffic fines two days before the 50% discount was announced.... OH was not best pleased. AED 2,600 - made us feel slightly ill especially when we doubted them but the hassle and idea of having to take it to court put us off completely.  And then knowing had we waited it would have been half the amount. :dry:

Guessing they fixed the errant cameras as nothing since and my driving miss daisy standard hasn't changed.

Oh no, that was really bad luck! I hope the coming year will be better for you!