gamecat69

Buying a guitar in Abu Dhabi

7 posts in this topic

I'd really like to buy a guitar from somewhere in Abu Dhabi, where would people recommend in terms of range of guitars, quality and price?

I am looking for a sorta mid range acoustic, something like a Yamaha APX, so if anyone has seen anything like this around, I'd really apprciate you letting me know. 023.gif

thomson is the shop that sells yamaha stuff, its recently moved to electra st, al salam end. the other music shops are akm, one by the new refurbed adnoc at the corner of 5 and 3 but not sure if you can access it as thats where they are digging up the roads etc, or go to behind crowne plaza, another akm there.

Best place to buy a guitar is the Thomson shop in Ibn Batutta Mall(only 1 hr up the road) It has an amazing range of accoustic guitars and accessories(well amazing for the UAE) both for pocket and sound

Best place to buy a guitar is the Thomson shop in Ibn Batutta Mall(only 1 hr up the road) It has an amazing range of accoustic guitars and accessories(well amazing for the UAE) both for pocket and sound

yes but the one in ab dabs is much closer, and i suspect they sell the same stuff, being its a thomson shop. biggrin.gif

I suggest u go to AKM theres one behind crown plaza and one next to the gas station by cornish hospital. they have every instrument u can think of. thats where most people go, and they do have music lessons. icon_super.gif