Abu Dhabi Woman
Sign in to follow this  
yabadabidoo

cold shoulder tops

Hello again ladies

Ok, so as mentioned in earlier posts I am excitedly coming back to Abu Dhabi with my husband for the first time in 6 years at the beginning of September. I am currently looking through my summer clothes and would like to check something with those who are stil living in UAE.

I love cold shoulder tops, they cover the bingo wings, are generally not too low at cleavage and are cool and loose to wear in warm weather; perfect for 30 + degree heat. However, they were not really around in AD 6 years ago so I am unsure as to whether they are acceptable to wear walking around generally in public?

I know that peoples perceptions of what is respectful to wear and not offensive can differ greatly, but a general feel would be great.

SO happy to be bringing my husband to AD to show him where I lived for 7 years, I know that a lot has changed..which is just as exciting for me.

Thank you in advance

S

Mmm in all honesty I have not noticed anyone walking about outside wearing them, I have at brunches and at the beach so I am not sure. Abu Dhabi has relaxed a bit in the five years I have been here but no I haven't noticed people wearing them outdoors, that doesn't mean they don't . Sorry I wasn't really much help there.