Jump to content
Abu Dhabi Woman
  • 0

please help! chronic urinary t infection



Since months i have bladder infections and i went to urologists, gynecologists, a surgeon but they didnt find the cause of my problems..

I pass urine many time during the day and at each time i need to defecate...i saw on internet it could be a prolapse...

. I have little and bearable chronic pain on the left size of my belly spreading sometimes to my back... :( 

I tried fasting, stopping sugar..i felt for a while better but those infections come back...If you have or had in the past same problems..or know a good gynecologist ..please help me..

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now