Abu Dhabi Woman
lalainejoy

OBGYN Doctors

Does anyone have experience with Dr Feroza Dawood? She used to be working in Burjeel as consultant OBGYN but now have moved to Kings College. I was with Dr Malini but she cant deliver for me as her calender is really full, she recommended to see Dr Feroza instead. Anyone has experience with her?

Dr Feroza is a well renowned OBGYN from the leading Women's hospital in the UK and I was very impressed with her management and care of my complex delivery. She was very sensitive, caring, compassionate and understanding during a stressful and emotional time. She is an excellent OBGYN. She has very impressive credentails, probably the best in Abu Dhabi. She is also Medical Director at Kings College. She is highly recommended and very well respected in the UK.

Thanks UK mum, I actually ended up going to see her after reading your reply and was very impressed with how knowledge and professional she was. I was seeing a doctor at nmc brightpoint and I’m now switching over to dr feroza for the rest of my pregnancy. Where did you have your delivery? 

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:03 AM, UK mum said:

Hi Scientist Girl! Hope your pregnancy is going well? I delivered at Brightpoint Women's hospital with Dr Feroza. She's fabulous! Good luck and best wishes! 

Hi UK Mum,

My wife is also consulting with Dr Feroza. did you consult her in the Kings College hospital abu dhabi and did the delivery in NMC bright Point?  we are actually a little concern about the facility in Abu Dhabi where she sits for consultation, now got confirmation that they are under new management under NMC. how is the facility in NMC brightpoint other then the doctor were there any midwives there with you at the time of delivery, what about the nurses? actually we have moved from Dubai.

Any details will really appreciated.

On 12/8/2019 at 10:42 AM, AbuDhabiLife said:

Hi UK Mum,

My wife is also consulting with Dr Feroza. did you consult her in the Kings College hospital abu dhabi and did the delivery in NMC bright Point?  we are actually a little concern about the facility in Abu Dhabi where she sits for consultation, now got confirmation that they are under new management under NMC. how is the facility in NMC brightpoint other then the doctor were there any midwives there with you at the time of delivery, what about the nurses? actually we have moved from Dubai.

Any details will really appreciated.

I know this question is directed at UK Mum, but I thought I'd pitch in as well. I'm currently in my 8th month and still with Dr. Feroza at King's College clinic. I'm planning to deliver in NMC brightpoint. I've heard good things about delivering there. Dr. Feroza explained the process to me a bit, if I have an emergency or I go into labor, I can go straight to brightpoint and have to tell them I'm dr. Feroza's patient. They will have doctors available to see me and will communicate directly with dr feroza and call her over there. the doctor has also given me her phone number if I ever need to call her. 

What exactly are your concerns about King's college? It seems a bit strange that they are now under NMC, how did you find out about this? The level of care is good there so far, and after having consulted with an OB in Burjeel and another in OB in brightpoint, I can assure you that dr feroza is worth any logistical hassles King's is causing you (I've personally had only minimal trouble there e.g., one of my appointments was delayed an hour, but all others were pretty much on time; pharmacy is not well-stocked).

UK Mum- I would love to hear about you birth experience too. I'm considering taking a tour of the facilities at brightpoint as well.

Hello both,

I fully endorse Scientist_ girl comments regarding both Kings College hospital clinic at Shinning Towers and her views regarding the service offered at Brightpoint. Dr Feroza does her sections at Brightpoint hospital/ Danat as the Kings hospital clinic does not have the facility for advanced surgical procedures. This in no way undermines the excellent care you will receive as Dr Feroza will supervise all the care at Brightpoint etc. Dr Feroza works closely with British and South African midwifes at Brightpoint and you will always be Dr Feroza's patient unless you have to attend as an emergency and Dr Feroza is unavailable due to another emergency or out of country on a medical conference as she is a highly sought after conference speaker. Dr Feroza has an outstanding track record in the UK and most western expats are becoming aware of her expertise and professional skills here in the UAE. I do understand Kings in Abu Dhabi may be under new management but the care you receive ultimately will be the same regardless as your consultant will be Dr Feroza. These changes should not impact the care you receive. I suggest you speak with Dr Feroza who will allay any concerns you may have. Dr Feroza is very approachable and takes immense care of all her patients from the feedback I have received. We are very fortunate to have her working in the UAE. I hope this helps?

Scientist_ Girl...My delivery at Brightpoint went very well and the British midwife was excellent and communicated regularly and updated Dr Feroza on my progress and Dr Feroza did the delivery. Best wishes and good luck...you in excellent hands!

Edited by UK mum
Spelling

2 minutes ago, UK mum said:

Hello both,

I fully endorse Scientist_ girl comments regarding both Kings College hospital clinic at Shinning Towers and her views regarding the service offered at Brightpoint. Dr Feroza does her sections at Brightpoint hospital/ Danat as the Kings hospital clinic does not have the facility for advanced surgical procedures. This in no way undermines the excellent care you will receive as Dr Feroza will supervise all the care at Brightpoint etc. Dr Feroza works closely with British and South African midwifes at Brightpoint and you will always be Dr Feroza's patient unless you have to attend as an emergency and Dr Feroza is unavailable due to another emergency or out of country on a medical conference as she is a highly sought after conference speaker. Dr Feroza has an outstanding track record in the UK and most western expats are becoming aware of her expertise and professional skills here in the UAE. I do understand Kings in Abu Dhabi may be under new management but the care you receive ultimately will be the same regardless as your consultant will be Dr Feroza. These changes should not impact the care you receive. I suggest you speak with Dr Feroza who will allay any concerns you may have. Dr Feroza is very approachable and takes immense care of all her patients from the feedback I have recived. We are very fortunate to have her working in the UAE. I hope this helps?

UK mum- Thank you very much for your detailed review. I do agree that we are fortunate to have access to someone with her skill, credentials, and level of care here in Abu Dhabi. She is the only doctor who has made it a point to answer every single one of my questions (I ask a lot of those plus I've had a pregnancy with a few complications) and still ask me if I have further questions at each appointment. Her assistant Kaye is also efficient and responds to emails quickly. I'm hoping Dr. Feroza sticks around long enough here for me to have all my babies ;)

I'm due later this month, and will post on here about my birthing experience for anyone interested.

Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Ireland at foreignerhelp.com

Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Muscat and Oman
Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in UK
Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Switzerland
Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Australia
Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Canada

Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in USA

Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Ireland

Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Italy

Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Spain

Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Germany

Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Brazil