Abu Dhabi Woman
lalainejoy

OBGYN Doctors

Does anyone have experience with Dr Feroza Dawood? She used to be working in Burjeel as consultant OBGYN but now have moved to Kings College. I was with Dr Malini but she cant deliver for me as her calender is really full, she recommended to see Dr Feroza instead. Anyone has experience with her?

Dr Feroza is a well renowned OBGYN from the leading Women's hospital in the UK and I was very impressed with her management and care of my complex delivery. She was very sensitive, caring, compassionate and understanding during a stressful and emotional time. She is an excellent OBGYN. She has very impressive credentails, probably the best in Abu Dhabi. She is also Medical Director at Kings College. She is highly recommended and very well respected in the UK.

Thanks UK mum, I actually ended up going to see her after reading your reply and was very impressed with how knowledge and professional she was. I was seeing a doctor at nmc brightpoint and I’m now switching over to dr feroza for the rest of my pregnancy. Where did you have your delivery?